Our TeamBACK TO OUR STAFF
Zac joined the Kovert Hawkins Architects, Inc. team in 2017, after interning with KHA, for three (3) years, while earning his Bachelor of Architecture from Mississippi State University.
During his Internship, Zac proved to be a vital member of our staff, with his knowledge and hands on skills:
- Created CAD documents, ie: elevations, sections, details and floor plans for new and current projects.
- Conducted site visits and evaluation of potential and current projects.
- Edited Construction documents according to corrections made by project Architect.
- Participated in client-firm meetings and provided solutions to design problems.
- Developed renderings of conceptual projects.
- Organized document layouts and site analysis for presentation to Clients and bids.
Zac's Project experience with Kovert Hawkins:
- Jeffersonville Athletic Center, Jeffersonville, IN
- Stonecutter Apartments, Bedford, IN
- Mitchell Public Library 2014 Renovations, Mitchell, IN
- Zoeller Company Additions and Renovations R & D Facility, Louisville, KY
- Miller Asbury Apartments, Greencastle, IN
- John Jones Chrysler Service Additions, Salem, IN
- Charlestown High School Radio Broadcast Room, Charlestown, IN
- Sumitomo Electric Wiring System New Facility,
- Clark County Auto Auto Auction, New Facility
- USPS Evansville IN P & D HVAC, Evansville, IN
- First Harrison Bank River Ridge Branch, Jeffersonville, IN
- ProLift Blankenbaker Station Phase II, Louisville, KY
Mississippi Light Festival Exhibits - Pop! Box, 2017
AIA Member of the Year Book Award, 2016
Indiana Architectural Foundation Scholarship (2016)
ACSA Diversity Achievement, 2016
ACSA Design-Build, 2014
Published in MSU School of Architecture BARNWorks, 2015-2016 Issue
Eagle Scout (obtained at age 14), 2008